For the mission, see Mrs. Philips (mission).
- "I've always wanted a gay son."
- ―Mrs. Philips
Mrs. Philips was sentenced to jail for an unknown amount of time and it also remains unknown what she was sentenced for.
She mentions that Trevor never wrote or visited her during her stay in prison, being extremely disappointed of her son.
Events of GTA V
The only appearance she makes is during the Strangers and Freaks mission Mrs. Philips after completing the storyline. When Trevor walks into his trailer he suddenly encounters an older woman in his trailer, much to his shock. When asking her what she's doing in his trailer, she turns around and faces him, asking Trevor, "Is this how you greet your mother, Trevor?" She appears to be the mother of Trevor, who (as far as many people know) just got released from prison. She's disappointed of her son because he never wrote or visited her, and asks him if he found a woman yet. Not letting him answer the question she asks if he's gay, which she would have no problem with, as she states she would've always wanted a gay son. A son that wouldn't forget about his mother. After Trevor deeply apologizing to her, she states she is in deep pain and requires a drug called Deludamol. A whole vanload of it. When Trevor is about to walk outside, Mrs. Philips mentions to bring her a gentleman as well if he finds one, stating Trevor could really use a father figure. To complete the mission, Trevor must find a Deludamol Rumpo. Once the van has been found and brought back to the trailer, it appears Mrs. Philips has disappeared, and is nowhere to be found, suggesting that her appearance might have been a hallucination on Trevor's part, which leads to Trevor crying on the floor.
She never appears again after the mission has been completed.
Mrs. Philips looks like she could be in her late 60s-70s and has short red hair. She wears a leopard printed shirt with a big black belt around her belly and pink leggings. She also wears multiple accessories like a chain, earrings and bracelets.
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Mrs. Philips/Damaged Goods (Strangers & Freaks Missions)
- Mrs. Philips appears to be addicted to the drug Deludamol, because she asks Trevor to steal an entire van full of it.
- Mrs. Philips was a prostitute when Trevor was younger, when she asks "Is that what you think I am, a prostitute? Still?" and when he is having a Private Dance, he affirms that his mother was once a stripper.
- Mrs. Philips has a faint English accent.
- Trevor is very sensitive about his mother and will usually get angry very easily if he or her is insulted as is shown whenever Trevor is called a "motherfucker" as he will then start Rampages.
- She is the third parent of a protagonist to make a visual appearance. The first being Janet Vance and the second Adriana Yanira Lopez.
- After cutscene when she wants Deludemol van, you can hear her voice from Trevor's trailer but you can't go in.If you will start shoot to trailer with RPG, sticky bombs or with other weapons, sometimes if you'll have luck after shooting, you can go back inside the trailer and Trevor's mother isn't there it means you killed her, but if you will go out from trailer and back inside sometime happens that you will see only some maids and they respawn on one place in trailer.
So truth is that mother's model isn't in the trailer only some maid with Mrs.Philips voice.
- Theortically, Mrs. Philips is one of the few people that Trevor genuinely loves and cares about. This is shown when Trevor mutters and even cries to her in shame and guilt when she reveals her disappointment into him.
- Another reason is, if Trevor finds the Deludemol van and brings it to her, he runs into his trailer, estatic that he has done a good deed for his mother and that he is proud of that as he was never well behaved as a child. However, he then cries uncontrollably on the ground, curled up when he realises that she either left the trailer and will probably never come back (just like his childhood, how she never really paid attention to him), or it was just part of Trevor's imagination based on his troubled childhood of him being abused by his dad, and that he wanted someone to truly love him in his life for once.
- This may also explain his strange feelings torwards Patricia Madrazo, but Patricia also fell in love with him later on after he had kidnapped her (but Trevor showed clear feelings when he first met her, which could mean that Patricia just has Stockholm Syndrome) to the point of secretly texting/phoning him after she is back with her husband.