For the character Mrs. Phillips, click here.
- "No! Mother!"
- ―Trevor Philips crying in the floor.
Mrs. Philips and Damaged Goods are two post-storyline missions given by Trevor's mother.
After the storyline is completed, a new Strangers and Freaks mission for Trevor will be available at his trailer. (obviously only if the player chose the B or C ending) The mission will be for his mother, she will ask Trevor to find a Deludamol van and bring the van to her. After the cutscene ends, the player will be free to search the van along the map. One deludamol van can always by found parked in a pharmacy in Strawberry, near the Strawberry Ave or in any hospital in the game.
Once the player enters in the van, the mission Damaged Goods will begin. Now Trevor needs to deliver the van back to his trailer. When he gets there, a new cutscene shows that his mother disappeared, Trevor then lays on the floor and cries. This could POSSIBLY imply that he was hallucinating about his mother, due to her sudden disappearance and Trevor crying on the floor.
- Find a deludamol van.
- Bring the deludamol van back to Trevor's trailer.
- Trevor laying on the floor in a fetal position at the end of the mission could by a reference to the end of the movie Requiem for a Dream.
- Mrs. Philips/Damaged Goods is the only mission that does not reward the player with cash or goal achievements after completion.
- Trevor will not be able to access his trailer until "Damaged Goods" is completed. However, Trevor can access his trailer if he launches a rocket or detonates an explosive on the door. This will kill Mrs. Phillips, but she will respawn.