- "Home to the rich and famous. Playground of mega-wealthy entertainment moguls, plastic surgeons and divorce lawyers."
- — GTA San Andreas Website
|Location:||Immediately north of Madd Dogg's Crib in Mulholland, Los Santos.|
|Garages:||1 (2 vehicle capacity)|
|Interior Appointments:||The Mulholland safehouse contains a flatroof, a pool and jacuzzi, a garage that can contain one normal sized car and one motorbike, however the interior is small, it has a large living room that has couches, a stereo system and a television. Connecting to the living room is the kitchen, followed by the hallway, which contains many modernized rooms, a wardrobe, and a bathroom with a sink and a bathtub. Unlike the Johnson house, all doors can be opened and rooms entered.|
The location is labeled as Vinewood Hills Mansion on the official GTA San Andreas website.
- Due to Madd Dogg's crib not having a usable garage, this is the closest safehouse where a vehicle may be stored.
- At $120,000, it is the single most expensive safehouse in the game.
- The location of the house on a very high point overlooking Los Santos makes it vulnerable to random airplane crashes.
- On the official GTA: San Andreas website, the interior of the house was visible revealing a room filled with chairs from the rear windows outside but was probably removed to make a large interior for the safehouse.
- It's based on the iconic Stahl House in Los Angeles.
- You can save small helicopters like the Sea Sparrow and various cars (with the help of a Packer) on the roof of the garage.
- In the original PS2 version, you can walk through the glass on the south side of the building near the pool, fall in Blue Hell for a while, and then respawn on the nearby road under the bridge.