|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Aspatria, Staunton Island, Liberty City|
|Target:||Forelli Family mobsters|
|Unlocks:||Love on the Rocks|
|Unlocked by:||Night of the Livid Dreads|
- "What, no flowers?"
- — Leon Mc'Affrey.
- "I didn't know it was your funeral."
- — Toni Cipriani.
Munitions Dump is the last mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by corrupt LCPD police officer Leon McAffrey from Aspatria, Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni meets Leon in Aspatria and is informed that the Forelli Family have been stocking up on weapons and are planning to move them to Fort Staunton. Toni leaves and tracks down the Forellis, destroying the trucks and the weapons being transported before they reach their destinations. Following this Toni refuses to do any more work for McAffrey
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Destroy the trucks before they reach their destination
- That's one down, now destroy the other truck
Post mission phone call
Toni Cipriani: Yeah?
Leon McAffrey: Hey tough guy. It's McAffrey. The feds have caught up with your boss, Salvatore. And they're real pissed. He's gonna take the heat for every crime in this city. So, we never met. Understood?
- Whatever vehicle you take to the mission trigger site will disappear after the cutscene. Fortunately, a Sanchez is parked nearby so you don't need to waste time jacking a vehicle. An easy way to keep a vehicle of choice from disappearing is to park it near the fire station and come back to it with the Sanchez after the cut scene.
- An easy way to complete the mission with minimum damage or wanted stars is as follows: obtain a rocket launcher prior to the mission (you may have leftover missiles from the False Idols mission); after getting the mission, race east to the north-south roadway that passes the parkade and the alley leading to the safehouse; follow this road south to where it intersects with the east-west road that goes over the Callahan Bridge. Ahead are two one-way streets separated by a thin building; position yourself in or near the intersection with the northbound (east-side) of the these roads. Get out of the vehicle and aim the rocket launcher down the street, and fire when the first truck gets about a block away (you may need more than one rocket). When it's destroyed, quickly re-enter your vehicle and head out onto the Callahan Bridge: the enemy back-up vehicles and police cars will not follow onto the bridge. Race to where the south edge of the bridge crosses the north-south freeway on the east side of Staunton Island (check your map and you can see which road the second truck will be following). Jump up onto the thick guardrail (careful not to fall off) and aim the rocket launcher down the road and start firing once the truck is in range. It once again may take several shots to destroy the truck, but try to hit it before it passes under the bridge.