(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Body style||Dual sport|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Nemesis appears to be based on the Ducati Monster and the Ducati Hypermotard, with elements from an Aprilia Shiver and a front fairing similar to the KTM Duke 690. There are no body modifications for this motorcycle.
Being a dual-sport bike, the Nemesis does not handle as well as a sportsbike, especially when it comes to stability in the corners. However, the steering is pretty sharp and the power is decent. Its rather tall position and the light weight makes it a suitable bike for off roading.
- Can be seen rarely in Vinewood, Los Santos, usually during the night.
- Rarely can be found parked on Del Perro Beach parking lot.
- The Nemesis can be found if playing the mission "Rooftop Rumble". In order to obtain the Nemesis, all players need to be riding a motorcycle of some sort. Once starting the mission, Head to Simeon's dealership and it will spawn in the back area of his dealership. Once obtained, go straight to the garage and save it, but remember to save it first, before completing the mission.
- It may also spawn in the above location by simply starting up "Rooftop Rumble" and exiting it.
- The Nemesis is notorious for being extremely rare even in the enhanced version of GTA V.
- The default radio stations for the Nemesis are Space 103.2 & Lowdown FM