Not to be confused with Thermal Vision.
Night-vision goggles are a tool available in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Equipping them modifies the player's world view to a greenish appearance, allowing them to see more clearly in dark environments. The night-vision goggles share the exact model and HUD icon as the thermal vision goggles. After equipping the goggles, it is possible switch to another weapon and even drive vehicle]s while retaining the effects. As observed in the mission End of The Line, sources of bright light such as fire can obscure the player's vision while under the goggles' effects.
- If you have the goggles on and play an arcade game, when you exit the arcade game you will still have the goggles on, but the effects will not be on.
The goggles only spawn after completing the mission Breaking the Bank at Caligula's.
- East Los Santos, Los Santos - Inside Big Smoke's Crack Den, in the warehouse area
- Mulholland, Los Santos - Inside Madd Dogg's Crib, towards the kitchen behind the stairs that lead to the bedrooms
- Foster Valley, San Fierro - Along one of the brick alleyways
- Restricted Area, Bone County - On a watchtower platform (Instant 5-Star Wanted Level)
- Sherman Dam, Tierra Robada - In generator hall