|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "Those Yardie boys are having a little trouble holding their newly acquired turf in Newport. Seems now the Sindaccos want it back."
- ― Leon McAffrey
Night of the Livid Dreads is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by corrupt LCPD police officer Leon McAffrey from Aspatria, Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni meets Leon in Aspatria where he is informed that the Uptown Yardies are struggling to hold on to Newport and are under attack from the Sindacco Family. Toni goes to the alleyway behind Ammu-Nation, where the shoot out is taking place. One of the Yardies leaves to get an Ambulance for Rudyard, who had been shot, whilst Toni kills the Sindacco Family gang members. Toni and the Yardies escape the alley, whilst Rudyard is taken to Carson General Hospital in Rockford.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- The Yardies are under attack in Newport. Take out the attacking Sindaccos
- Protect the Yardies until the ambulance arrives
- Go and meet the ambulance
After the mission
The reward for completing the mission is $2,000 and the Munitions Dump mission.
The Yardies will become hostile towards Toni, with no in-game explanation.
Post mission phone call
Toni Cipriani: Yeah?
Leon McAffrey: Cipriani? It's me, McAffrey. I've got some news that Salvatore might appreciate. Come see me up at the usual place.
- The name of the mission is a parody of the George A. Romero film Night Of The Living Dead.
- Leon's greeting line upon meeting Toni is a reference to another Rockstar game, Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne. In that game, upon their first encounter, Mona Sax greets Max Payne by saying "Max, we must stop meeting like this".