|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
The Liberty Chop Shop Nightblade is a chopper style motorcycle in the GTA IV episode The Lost and Damned. Beta version of its file exists in the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV. This motorbike is used by the Angels Of Death, and is based on an Orange County Choppers 10th Anniversary or an older Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob.
It is a 2-cylinder, 2-stroke, air cooled, chain driven bike.
The Lost and Damned
- Can be obtained after successfully completing Malc's first random character encounter. The much rarer, Wolfsbane motorcycle can also be obtained in this mission.
- Can be seen in the bike races.
- One of the bikes you have to steal for Angus.
- Can be found driven near the Hickey Bridge, if the player is on a bike.
- Can be found parked under the highway at the Angels of Death Clubhouse. This is under the Hickey Bridge on the southern edge of North Holland.
- Can be found after midnight at the crossroad in front of the Linen Lounge (North Holland) while driving a Double T Custom.
- The Nightblade plays the radio station Liberty City Hardcore by default when entered.