|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
No Love Lost
Niko confronts Jason.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Location:||Faustin's Mansion, Beachgate|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Jason gets away
|Unlocks:||Rigged to Blow|
|Unlocked by:||Final Destination|
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Firefly Island.
- Chase Jason.
- Kill Jason.
- If necessary, chase and kill all Lost bikers.
Drive to a building at the Firefly Island funfair where the couple are talking. Anna's boyfriend will flee on a Zombie motorcycle; chase him on the PCJ-600 nearby and open fire. Alternatively, use any fast vehicle that you can reach quickly. The game will instruct you in how to fire from a vehicle. Try to kill him before he meets his gang. If necessary, follow the gang off road and take cover behind a tree. Use a Micro-SMG to kill the gang, preferably at range. Once they are eliminated, the mission is passed. This mission is an easy opportunity to gain ammunition, as the bikers will drop their weapons once they are killed. The bikers all use either Pistols or Micro-SMG's, while Jason wields a Pump Shotgun.
- It is possible it is a refrence to the song by the ex-British rock band Joy Division which have a song titled "No Love Lost "
- Traffic during the chase is scripted (as in numerous other missions in the game), and as such, the vehicles seen are not random: a Declasse Taxi, a Cabby (unusual in Broker) and two parked Esperantos in Crockett Avenue, three Blista Compacts, two Primos, three Ferocis (one will keep pulling the brakes in front of you), a Declasse Taxi, a Premier (which will attempt to cut you off by speeding, crashing into a Blista Compact, and landing right in front of your motorcycle) and a Chavos on the Broker-Dukes Expressway; a Cabby, a Taxi, two Chavoses, and a Blista Compact (plus a Bobcat, a Feroci and two Vigeros parked) in Titulo Avenue; a Cabby and two Bobcats in Carson Street; a Taxi, a Blista Compact and a Feroci in Stillwater Avenue; a Blista Compact (which will attempt to cut you off by speeding through an intersection) in Savannah Avenue; two Taxis, a Feroci, a Cabby and a parked Bobcat in Seymour Avenue; and another Cabby, with a parked Bobcat, Feroci and Vigero, in Parr Street.
- If you fail and retry this mission a number of times, most of the scripted traffic will disappear. Whether a glitch or not, this is extremely helpful as there is no need to dodge other vehicles.
- It is possible to kill Anna Faustin before going after Jason, although doing so will fail the mission. In a subsequent telephone dialogue, Niko sheepishly allows Mikhail to assume that it was the biker's fault.
- Shooting Jason at Funland will cause Anna to scream that Jason is nice and that she hates her father.
- While chasing the biker, he might say "My boy Johnny's gonna fuck you up!", referring to Johnny Klebitz.
- Despite the fact that Niko is responsible for Jason's death, the Lost MC blame the Angels of Death for the murder and burn down the AOD clubhouse and steal their heroin. However, it is Billy Grey who informs them of this, simply because of his desire to start a war between the two gangs.
- If you kill Anna Faustin at the start of the mission, and fail it, Jason will be invincible. He will not suffer any damage at all, and will only get off the bike if it was on fire.
- It's necessary kills Jason to complete this mission. If he simply incapacitated, he will keep lie on ground and shouting until gives him one more hit to kills him.