Noodle Exchange is a type of noodle brand seen in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, and Grand Theft Auto V. In GTA V, it comes in the form of Chinese restaurants.
When first introduced in GTA San Andreas, the Noodle Exchange name was used for a series of vendors commonly seen in San Fierro, San Andreas that sell noodles for the player's consumption. The Noodle Exchange name was further reused in GTA IV to advertise a "Noodle Exchange" cup noodle on a prominent billboard in Star Junction, with the slogan "Use Your Noodle". Noodle Exchange is also depicted as a hostile rival noodle business during the Noodle Run side mission in GTA Chinatown Wars.
The name "Noodle Exchange" is a play on the words "needle exchange", which refers to drug users exchanging their old needles for new ones.
- GTA San Andreas
- On the premises of Corvin Stadium in Foster Valley, San Fierro; just west of the entrance to the Blood Bowl.
- South-west part of Roca Escalante, Las Venturas.
- 5 stands can be found in an alleyway in Chinatown, San Fierro.
- In Hashbury, in front of Sub Urban and Hemlock Tattoo.
- GTA V
- The slogan "use your noodle" could possibly be a reference to the 1998 cartoon PB&J Otter, which has gained a cult following among teenagers and young adults.