Logo in HD Universe.
|Tagline(s):||"Use your noodle, eat our noodles"|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto V
Logo in 3D Universe.
In GTA V, it comes in the form of Chinese restaurants and The Noodle Exchange name was further reused to advertise a "Noodle Exchange" cup noodle on a prominent billboard in Star Junction, with the slogan "Use Your Noodle". Noodle Exchange is also depicted as a hostile rival noodle business during the Noodle Run side mission in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- GTA San Andreas
- On the premises of Corvin Stadium in Foster Valley, San Fierro; just west of the entrance to the Blood Bowl.
- South-west part of Roca Escalante, Las Venturas.
- 5 stands can be found in an alleyway in Chinatown, San Fierro.
- In Hashbury, in front of Sub Urban and Hemlock Tattoo.
- GTA V
- The name "Noodle Exchange" is a play on the words "needle exchange", which refers to drug users exchanging their old needles for new ones.
- The slogan "use your noodle" could possibly be a reference to the 1998 cartoon PB&J Otter, which has gained a cult following among teenagers and young adults.