The name is based on Jaguar as both names are taken from species of the feline family. The company features design cues based on Maserati and Jaguar, as well as subtle touches from McLaren-Mercedes on the F620.
|Vehicle||Style||Based On (HD Universe)||Featured in||Notes|
|F620||Sports Car||2007-present Maserati Granturismo|| The Ballad of Gay Tony |
Grand Theft Auto V
|Jackal||Sports Coupe||2008-present Jaguar XF||Grand Theft Auto V|
- The name of the company could be a reference to the British television show The New Statesman. One of the episodes shows a car company called "Ocelot Motors".
- The Ocelot is a species of wild cat like the Jaguar, but far smaller and less related.
- There is a military vehicle manufacturer based in Bedfordshire, England called Team Ocelot. Their vehicle is a SUV called the Team Ocelot LPPV.
- Ocelot would be owned by Vapid as in real life,Jaguar was owned by Ford
- Jugular, a car manufacturer in earlier GTA games also based on Jaguar.
Vehicle Brands in the HD Universe
|Albany • Annis • Benefactor • BF • Bollokan • Bravado • Brute • Buckingham • Canis • Chariot • Cheval • Classique • Coil • Declasse • Dewbauchee • Dinka • DUDE • Dundreary • Emperor • Enus • Fathom • Gallivanter • Grotti • Hijak • HVY • Imponte • Invetero • Jacksheepe • Jobuilt • Karin • Lampadati • Liberty Chop Shop • Liberty City Cycles • Maibatsu Corporation • Mammoth • MTL • Nagasaki • Obey • Ocelot • Overflod • Pegassi • Pfister • Principe • ProLaps • Schyster • Shitzu • Speedophile • Stanley • Steel Horse • Truffade • Übermacht • Vapid • Weeny • Vulcar • Western Company • Western Motorcycle Company • Willard • Zirconium|