- "There's been a clerical error down in the deepest recesses of the Civic Citadel. A group of outstanding civilians - voters - have been mistakenly taken into LCPD custody."
- ― Thomas Stubbs III
Johnny meets Stubbs at his gentleman's club. In the steam room, Stubbs explains that some white-collar criminals have been charged with insider trading and are being transported in a Prison Bus. Stubbs needs Johnny to "liberate" these prisoners. Johnny, after almost passing out in the steam room, leaves and heads to the police station. Once at the police station, Johnny fights his way in and hijacks the prison bus. Ater losing the police, Johnny drives the bus to the docks in southern Alderney and releases the prisoners. The prisoners board Dinghys and head to the open sea, whilst the Prison Bus is dumped into the sea. Johnny phones Stubbs to inform him that the prisoners have been "liberated", and expresses a sarcastic fear for the prisoners due to one of them being a cannibal. Stubbs thanks Johnny and the mission is completed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the prison transport bus location
- Take control of the prison transport bus
- Lose the cops
- Get the bus to the drop
The reward for completing this mission is $5,000 and the next mission, This Shit's Cursed, is unlocked.
After the mission
- Johnny will receive a phone call from Stubbs, unlocking his optional set of missions.
- Johnny will also receive a text from Billy, telling him to come to the clubhouse, unlocking the next mission.
- This is one of two missions in which the Prison Bus appears, though this is the only one where it can be obtained and driven.
- A unique turquoise Rhapsody can be found across the street from the Jousters Club after the opening cutscene. It can be saved by parking it at Niko Bellic's penthouse in Middle Park and continuing the mission in another vehicle. After the mission is completed, a unique lime-green Stallion is parked on the Alderney docks, which can be saved at the player's safehouse.