|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Also known as:||Old Reece|
|Home:||Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Main affiliation:||Carl Johnson|
Beverly Johnson (formerly) (deceased)
Brian Johnson (formerly) (deceased)
Carl Johnson's father (formerly) (possibly deceased)
Big Smoke (formerly) (deceased)
Ryder (formerly) (deceased)
|Businesses:||Reece's Hair & Facial Studio|
Old Reece is a character who appears as a minor character in GTA San Andreas. He is a local barber, seen at Old Reece's Hair & Facial Studio in Idlewood, Los Santos. He has known the Johnson family for a long time, evident by his memories of Carl Johnson's childhood and casual attitude toward Carl among some of the other things he says. He is suggested to have Alzheimer's disease, as Ryder mentions Old Reece having 'popped his membrane years ago' during Ryder.
He remembers Carl Johnson's childhood, when his mother brought him to the barber shop and comments on how grown-up he is. Old Reece also apparently knows Big Smoke, as he asks Carl to tell Big Smoke to get a cut.
Old Reece can be killed at any time while you are in his barber shop; he will respawn the next time when you enter the barber shop.
- GTA San Andreas
- Old Reece bears a strong resemblance to Morgan Freeman. Interestingly, Freeman's father was also a barber.
- Old Reece is the only character with a unique model (not counting girlfriends) that can be met while not on a mission.
- Old Reece sometimes tells CJ that his father used to get a cut just like CJ. It suggests that Old Reece knew CJ's father and possibly was friends with him.
- Old Reece tells Carl to tell Big Smoke to get a cut, despite the fact that Big Smoke is bald. He may also be heard telling CJ this even after the game's final mission, probably because he has Alzheimer's. This could indicate Big Smoke used to have hair in the beta, or that he shaved his head.
- Nevertheless, these may be developer oversights, since Old Reece's comments towards Carl are completely random and may not follow the storyline.