The Old Venturas Strip is a district in Las Venturas, which appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It houses all of the older and original casinos and is only a short drive away from The Strip. To the west is Redsands East, The Strip and Starfish Casino, while to the east is Julius Thruway East and Creek. To the north is Roca Escalante, while to the south is Pilgrim and The Clown's Pocket. Here, protagonist Carl Johnson can buy a hotel suite for $6,000. The district is based on Las Vegas's Fremont Street.
Places of Interest
- Two Burger Shots
- Cluckin' Bell
- Nude & XXX Shop
- Old Venturas Strip Safehouse
- Old Venturas Strip Strip Club
- Sex Shop XXX
- The Craw Bar
- Two The Well Stacked Pizza Co. stores (both closed)
- Two Horseshoes
- A casino in the Old Venturas Strip is the setting for the Venturas Poker Challenge TV Show in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- The large neon cowboy on the western end of the strip is of Avery Carrington. It is a parody of Vegas Vic, a large cowboy figure in Las Vegas. On the eastern end is a large neon figure of Candy Suxxx, kicking her leg. It is based on Vegas Vicky, which also does the same action.
|Neighborhoods, districts and areas in Las Venturas, San Andreas|
|Blackfield • Creek • Las Venturas Airport • Linden Side • LVA Freight Depot • Old Venturas Strip • Pilgrim • Prickle Pine • Randolph Industrial Estate |
Redsands East • Redsands West • Roca Escalante • Rockshore East • Rockshore West • Spinybed • Whitewood Estates • Yellow Bell Golf Course