|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Home:||Sandy Shores, San Andreas|
|Main affiliation:||Franklin Clinton|
|Voiced by:||Alex Bilu|
- "They came to me last week. There was a brilliant joy, and a terrible confusion, and they were laughing and screaming and crying all at once, and some said,"Omega, we come in peace!" and others said, "We have come to enslave you! We are an infinitely intelligent race of super cosmic beings, and out of the six billion people on this planet we have chosen you for no good reason." And just then they were about to abduct me and do experiments on me, when their ship crashed."
- ―Omega, describing his Extraterrestrial encounter to Franklin.
Omega is a paranoid, and eccentric hippie, who is a believer in extraterrestrial life, and claims that he was visited by aliens.
Not much is known about Omega's life prior to the events of GTA V. He can be described as a paranoid conspiracy theorist, who has developed a deep distrust towards the government and is a believer in aliens and extraterrestrial life. He appears to know a great deal of information about the government and the military. There is some speculation that he might have actually been a member of the U.S. Military as he is seen wearing dog tags in the mission Far Out.
- GTA V
- He bears some similarities to The Truth from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas; Both are eccentric hippies and conspiracy theorists with a deep distrust towards the government.
- Omega is named after a letter in the Greek alphabet, Omega (Ω). The letter Omega is the last letter in the Greek alphabet, and it is commonly used to describe the end or the ultimate limit of something. Theologically, it is used to describe the end of the world, or mankind's ultimate destiny.
- He carries a device identical to the scanner used by the Epsilon Program member and actor Jimmy Boston.