| MISSION |
Chasing the drug dealer.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Location:||North Holland, Algonquin, Liberty City|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Drug dealer gets away.|
|Unlocked by:||The Fandom Menace|
- "First, if I'm gonna stay ahead of IAD, I'm gonna need to get off the coke, the heroin, and all the other shit - only, my dealer won't let one of his best customers go so easy. He's got 'evidence' against me going way back, and he's threatening he'll hand it all to IAD today unless I keep buying. They're already breathing hard down my neck - this would bury me."
- ―Wade Heston
Wade needs to get hid of his meth addiction if he wants to stay ahead of the IAD, however, his drug dealer have evidence against him and is threatening to give it to the IAD unless he keep buying. Heston asks Huang to kill his drug dealer and destroy all the evidence he have.
After the cutscene, get a fast car; conveniently, someone will always park a Banshee outside the apartment. Drive the car to the Bomb Garage in North Holland and drive in to execute a touchscreen minigame in which you arm the car with a bomb. Drive to the new GPS destination to wait for the dealer.
The dealer hops into a car of his own and starts driving recklessly around Algonquin. Chase after him but don't get to close, as he will shoot the player. If he gets off the top of your screen, take note of the tire marks he seems to leave behind everywhere he goes so that you can easily track his turns.
The dealer will eventually come to a stop at his warehouse in Northwood. Drive the bomb-equipped car to the waypoint marked between a couple of gas tanks and then exit the car. Get out of the area before setting off the bomb, completing the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a fast car so you can follow the dealer
- There's a garage nearby where you can get a bomb fitted. Take the car there
- Connect the bomb to the battery and starter motor
- Stake out Heston's dealer at the bar
- He's getting away. Don't lose him
- Park outside the dealer's hideout before IAD arrives
- Get a safe distance away
You earn $200 from this mission and unlock the mission Torpedo Run.
- The mission name comes from Operation Northwoods, a false-flag plan proposed by the CIA, and the Northwood neighborhood of Liberty City.
Mission Replay description
"Heston's dealer was going to sell him out to IAD.
I chased him down and removed him, and the evidence he had against Heston"