|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Doherty Garage, Doherty|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocked by:||Mike Toreno|
He makes his way to the car and sees that nobody is there. As he gets in, T-Bone appears from the backseat and threatens to kill Carl, since he suspects him of working for someone else, and has another true purpose. Carl says he's only working for money, which prompts T-Bone to move the gun away from his face. Mike Toreno suddenly appears and asks if they are done. Since they are, they make their way to a drug shipment nearby.
Carl collects a sniper rifle, as well as a rocket launcher, and hops on a Sanchez. He then destroys the road blocks of Greenwoods created by the Da Nang Boys. After all the four roadblocks are removed, he guards the shipment safely back to the yay factory in Doherty. Once there, Carl tells a San Fierro Rifa gang member to get the van out of sight, as cops will come snooping around real soon.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the car
- Drive to the van's location
- Pick up the escort bike
- Take out the first roadblock before the van gets there
- Use the rocket launcher to destroy the roadblocks
- Clear the next roadblock
- Clear the next roadblock
- Destroy the final roadblock
- Make sure the van gets to its destination safely
Tips and Tricks
- Similarly to the the Seville Boulevard Families gang members in the mission Sweet's Girl, the Da Nang Boys in this mission will not shoot at the player until they are shot; thus, if the player has obtained satchel charges before the mission, it is possible to place satchel charges on all the gang members and kill them all at once.
- Triggering this mission can be tricky if you don't know where to look; instead of starting at Jizzy's Pleasure Domes, the mission is triggered at Carl's garage in Doherty.
- The license plate on the car that Mendez waits in read's 'OMEGA'.
- If you look closely before CJ gets into the car at the gas station in the second cutscene, you may notice that the roof is slightly raised compared to other Washingtons. It is unknown why.
- If you complete the mission without the "Never Wanted" cheat, immediately after you complete the mission a three-star wanted level is attained.
- If in the first roadblock there's a group of San Fierro Triads hanging around, they'll offer assistance shooting at the Da Nang Boys in the roadblock. Be careful, though, if you shoot accidentally any Triads, they'll retaliate and you'll have two gangs after you.
- This is one of few missions wherein a gang uses a gang car that they do not normally use, in this case a Greenwood though the Grove Street Families are still disbanded as of the events of this mission. Others includes Catalyst, Drive-Thru and Sweet & Kendl, in which the Ballas also uses a Greenwood (Catalyst only) and a Voodoo for the remaining two missions.
- If Carl arrives at his garage in a vehicle and parks it outside when he steps on the mission trigger, the vehicle will disappear during the telephone call, requiring him to either jack a vehicle or use one parked in his garage.