|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan/ saloon|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Manufacturer||Schyster (GTA IV)|
DesignThe PMP 600 closely resembles a Chrysler 300C SRT-8 albeit with a much more 'chopped' greenhouse area and also a differently arranged front fascia giving it an even further 'gangster' appearance, playing to the 300C's gangster reputation. Further evidence is that it is manufactured by Schyster, the GTA equivalent of Chrysler. All PMP 600s are fitted with alarms.
According the Autoeroticar website, the PMP 600 has an absurdly large 600 cubic inch (9.8L) diesel SEMI V8 engine, explaining the "600" in the car's name. "Semi" is a reference to the Chrysler 300C's real-life "Hemi" (hemisphere) engine. The overly large engine capacity could be an affectionate nod to the Dodge Viper, Dodge of course being owned by Chrysler. The steering feel is the complete opposite of the real life 300's overly light steering; It is okay at low speeds but seems to need excessive input at high speeds. The car handles through corners reasonably well, but suffers at high speeds due to the length and the soft rear suspension. Acceleration is not bad, taking 6.8 seconds to reach 60mph from a standstill. The top speed is 175 mph (281 km/h). The braking system equipped to the PMP 600 is more than reliable; stopping distances are noticeably lower than other cars in its class. Damage and deformation can be major on frontal collisions, even if not at high speeds. Because of the chop-top, it is also more vulnerable to rollover damage.
A sport edition of the PMP 600 can be occasionally been seen on the streets; it usually sports a very dark black, plum or blue paint job, a sport mesh grill in the front, and a small spoiler attached to the trunk. It is often driven by the Mafia.
Requested backup from Dwayne Forge in the form of two North Holland Hustlers members (available when the player's friendship with Dwayne is sufficiently high) may arrive in a unique red PMP 600 (besides a Patriot or Presidente of the same color).
A PMP 600 is also one of the cars requested by Stevie in Stevie's Car Thefts, although this PMP 600 comes in a more common silver color. As a new PMP 600 will spawn at the same location until the player deliver it, the player can store it in a safehouse parking space and deliver the other to Stevie.
- The car's "PMP" name may be derived from the term "pimp", most likely a reference to the popularity of the 300C to the rap/pimp culture.
- The name could also be from the commonly-used abbreviation 'PMP', meaning 'Piss My Pants'.
- The interior of the PMP 600 seems to be ripped from the Schafter, as the steering wheel bears the Benefactor logo, also the logo and dashboard instruments (tachometer, speedometer, odometer and fuel gauge) are less blurred than in Schafter. These features can be seen with using first-person mods. And most likely the Chrysler 300 as the design was using same platform as 1995-2002 Mercedes-Benz E Class.
- If the player takes a PMP 600 to a Pay 'n' Spray too many times it will turn a unique, dark teal color. This color will then be permanent, and no amount of subsequent resprays will change it. This is most likely a glitch, as almost every other car in the game will continually cycle through its available colors each time you visit a Pay N' Spray. The exceptions are the Buffalo from The Ballad of Gay Tony, the Dukes and the Infernus, which all suffer from similar glitches.
- The two default radio stations in the PMP 600 are Electro-Choc and Radio Broker.
- Unlike most other cars, the side windows can take several shots from a projectile weapon before breaking, but if the player enters a parked one, he will break the windows very easily with his arm.
- The PMP 600 is one of the rare cars that comes with a "door ajar" chime, which can be heard when the door is open in a quiet area.
- The spoiler on the sportier version is similar to the Merit's.
GTA IV + Episodes from Liberty City
- Standard PMP 600
- The PMP 600 is a very rare car in Broker, Dukes and Bohan, meaning the player will not encounter the car often until Algonquin is unlocked. The PMP 600 is a common and popular car in Algonquin and Alderney.
- It usually is seen around Francis International Airport and the surrounding area.
- One PMP 600 spawns in the alley by the Exchange District in Algonquin, in front of the New York Stock Exchange replica building, as part of Stevie's Car Thefts. Another will spawn after you do the mission.
- Spawns more commonly if the player is driving a Cognoscenti.
- Spawns easily by riding a Hellfury around Star Junction.
- Can spawn when riding a NRG 900 around Star Junction but may take a while.
- Presumably either after Algonquin and Alderney are unlocked or after the Game's Completion, the PMP 600 can be seen driving around in Bohan and Dukes and possibly Broker.
- Brucie requires Niko to steal a PMP 600 for his Exotic Exports, however the location is random. Brucie will tell Niko via Email where to find it.
- Modded PMP 600
- The modded PMP 600 often driven by the Mafia is commonly found in Westdyke and Leftwood in Alderney, and Little Italy in Algonquin.
- Six PMP 600s can be found outside the museum during the mission "Museum Piece"; three are black and three are white. They presumably belong to the Jewish Mob. Interestingly, these PMP 600 bears the standard PMP 600 grille, but still contain the spoiler. This PMP 600 can also be found in the mission "Clocking Off".