- "Home to the world-famous Kortz Center museum, Pacific Bluffs is an openly liberal, secretly conservative family community for really rich people. Where the person in a 2-million dollar house gets laughed at..."
- ―GTAV digital manual.
Pacific Bluffs is a neigborhood of Los Santos, San Andreas, in Grand Theft Auto V. It is bordered by the Banham Canyon to the north, Del Perro to the south, and Richman and Vinewood Hills to the east.
Pacific Bluffs is the entrance gate to western Los Santos through the Great Ocean Highway. It is predominantly a countryside area with a low population density, with hotels and restaurants in its smaller urban part and houses in the north east bordering with Vinewood Hills and in the south bordering with Del Perro. Its most emblematic landmark is the Kortz Center, located on the outskirts of the city.
Events of GTA V
Roads and Streets
- Bay City Avenue
- Del Perro Freeway
- Kortz Drive
- North Rockford Drive
- Playa Vista
- West Eclipse Boulevard
Places of interest
- Bay City Apartments
- Dr. Friedlander's Office
- Hill Valley Church (Piru United Methodist Church)
- The Jetty (Palisades Building)
- Kortz Center (Getty Center)
- Pacific Bluffs Country Club (Bel Air Bay Club)
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|