Palomino Creek is a very small town appearing in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is located in the northeastern portion of Red County, San Andreas. The town has 395 residents making it the most populated town outside the cities of San Andreas in 1992. It is home to a bank (which has experienced numerous robberies), a safehouse that can be bought for $35,000, and Hanky Panky Point, a popular destination for amorous teenage couples and voyeuristic onlookers.
The town is named after the creek that runs past it. Palomino Creek's location midway between Los Santos and Las Venturas makes it a frequent stop-off place for travellers making their way to either city. It's ideal location and the fact that it is serviced by several major roads have no doubt led to its growth and success.
- Bub's Hardware
- Dick’s Sounds
- Discount Furniture
- Drive-Thru Confessions Church
- Dry Cleaning
- General Store
- Jazz Mags
- Little Lady
- PayDay Loans
- Palomino Creek Bank (deserted except for one mission)
- Palomino Creek Diner (deserted)
- Raimi Realty
- The Well Stacked Pizza Co.
- Molotov Cocktail - On the roof of the Library
- Sawn-off Shotgun - Behind the wall opposite to Jazz Mags
- Shovel - In the Drive-Thru Confessions graveyard
- Body Armor - Between a house and a garage in the northeast part of town
- Two Oysters - On pier in Fisher's Lagoon beach and under the bridge that leads to Montgomery
- Two Unique Stunt Jumps - On each side of the broken bridge
- Beat the Cock! starting point on Fisher's Lagoon beach
- Snacks Vending Machine in Library