(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Commercial vehicle|
|Body style||Full sized van|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto III|
GTA Liberty City Stories
The Panlantic is a variant of the Pony. However, like the Toyz, the Panlantic features flat side-body panels and the Panlantic Construction Company brand and logo on its sides; the van is also consistently painted gray in GTA III, and white in GTA Liberty City Stories. Other than the differing body design, the Panlantic is no different from the Pony in terms of performance: it is moderately fast, corners poorly, and becomes damaged easily. In some versions of GTA III such as the Xbox and iPad versions, the Panlantic has no rear bumper.
Due to its affiliation with the Panlantic Construction Company, the van is typically only seen parked in construction sites; specifically, Panlantic's Fort Staunton construction yard in GTA III. The van is also allegedly used by Colombian Cartel members in GTA III, as is the case in "Grand Theft Aero", in line with allegations that Panlantic is a front for the Cartel.
- Grand Theft Aero, two vans spawn outside the airport hangar.
- This van does not appear anywhere in game and can be only obtained with Cheat Device or Action Replay codes.
- In GTA III, the sound of Panlantic's doors are the same as 2-door cars, while the Pony and the TOYZ have the same door sound as 4-door and sports cars.
- In the Android version of GTA III, the front bumper is much brighter than its counterparts.
- Pony, a van that the Panlantic is based on.
- Toyz, another van based on the Pony.