Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Although no Panoramic stores or businesses appear in GTA San Andreas, it is one of the sponsors of one of the Hotring Racer stock-cars.
Grand Theft Auto IVLike Panasonic, Panoramic manufactures general electronics, like televisions and mobile phones. Flat-screen Panoramic plasma televisions and DVD players can be found in both the Middle Park East Safehouse and Playboy X's Penthouse. There are also mentions on the in-game internet of a Panoramic mobile phone and on electronicwritingtablet.com, a Panoramic writing tablet called the HeavyPad is mentioned but it is said to have gone out of production. In GTA Chinatown Wars, the PDA used on the Nintendo DS touch-screen is made by Panoramic (though the PSP renders a Badger PDA) as is the police car Liberty City Databases. Since they produce the Tinkle Cellphone, they are likely a partner of Tinkle.
In GTA IV, Panoramic offices (two skyscrapers that are a significant part of the eastern Algonquin skyline) can be found at Bismarck Ave. and Lorimar St. in Hatton Gardens, Algonquin; the buildings are easily recognizable as they have a large blue neon Panoramic logo at the top.
- Union Drive West and Diamond St., City Hall, Algonquin
- Oneida Ave. and Gibson St., Hove Beach, Broker
- Montauk Ave. and Dillon St., Schottler, Broker
- Attica Ave. and Hollowback St., South Bohan, Bohan
- Long John Ave. and Franklin St., Leftwood, Alderney City
- Unknown Electronic Products (SA)
- Panoramic DVD Player (IV)
- GMB1274 (videocamera) (IV)
- Panoramic Intercom (TBoGT)
- Panoramic Heavy Pad (IV)
- Panoramic Pano 360 (IV)
- Panoramic PDA (CW)
- Panoramic Programmable Sequencer V12 (TBoGT)
- Panoramic Stereo Disc Reader (TBoGT)
- Panoramic Tinkle Cellphone (IV)
- Panoramic TV (IV)
- There are SCART connectors on the rear of Panoramic's flatscreen TV and DVD player as well as RCA connectors. SCART is a common audio/visual standard in Europe whereas RCA connections are favored in North America.
- The DVD player appears to be coded for Region 2, which is correct for Western Europe but wrong for North America (where Liberty City is located), which is designated as Region 1. Also, despite using fictional companies in the GTA universe, the logos of two real-world companies appear on the rear of the Panoramic DVD player: Kodak and Microsoft, represented by the Windows logo.