|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Newport, Staunton Island, Liberty City|
|Unlocks:||Payday For Ray|
|Unlocked by:||Under Surveillance|
- "Steal a police boat, and sink his career!"
- ―Asuka Kasen.
Claude drops by Asuka's condo and finds out that she and Maria have taken a little holiday together and Claude finds a letter left by Asuka saying that a reporter has been into Yakuza's business for too long and Asuka has decided to take a little holiday elsewhere in the city while the reporter is found just at the sea nearby. Claude steals a police boat and starts chasing the target as well as attacking him with the Predator's machine guns. After a chase around the quiet waters of the city, he manages to kill the reporter and destroy his boat.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Steal the police boat
- Take out the reporter and destroy his boat
- If you are really good with the Rocket Launcher, and you have one, you can use it to kill the reporter from the front of the condo. However, it takes not one, but two shots from a rocket launcher to destroy the boat.
- If you block the entrance of the pier that the Predator is parked at using a car, you can then alternatively get the Speeder parked at the pier directly across from Asuka's Condo. Instead of attacking the Papparazi during the pursuit, just follow him until he exits his boat back at the pier. He will then run up to the stairs and bump repeatedly on the car you used to block it, making it easier to kill him. This method isn't completely hole-proof as he can sometimes escape past the blocked car due to gaps on either side.
- You can also run him over with the speeder if you ram into the docks while he is running from his boat.
|PS2 Version||PC Version|
|Grand Theft Auto 3 Mission 31 - "Paparazzi Purge"(04:12)|
|Grand Theft Auto 3 (PC) Mission 32 - Paparazzi Purge(01:52)|