Pegassi is a luxury Italian automotive manufacturer in the HD Universe.
The Pegassi is a play on the Italian supercar manufacturers Lamborghini and Pagani, as well as Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati. Only one of their cars is featured in GTA IV. In the downloadable content for GTA IV, The Lost and Damned, two of their bikes are also featured.
|Vehicle||Style||Looks like/mostly resemble||Notes|
|Bati 800||Motorcycle||Ducati 848 (front) & 1098 (rear)||Includes Bati Custom.|
|Infernus||Supercar||2001-2010 Lamborghini Murciélago (majorly)
Pagani Zonda (partially)
|Ruffian||Motorcycle||Ducati Monster 1100 Evo|
|Speeder||Boat||1962-1996 Riva Aquarama|
|Zentorno||Hypercar||Lamborghini Veneno||To appear in The High Life DLC update on GTA V|
- Perhaps coincidentally, there is a Spanish car manufacturer called Pegaso which briefly produced supercars during the 1950's.
- The logo is similar to the Lamborghini logo.
- The name Pegassi is an indirect knockoff of the Ferrari horse emblem. Pegassi is believed to be derived from the word 'Pegasus', which is a greek mythology for a winged horse creature. The logo on the other hand features a horseshoe placed in between a pair of wings.
- Before Update 1.06, the Faggio was manufactured by Pegassi. However, the manufacturer was then changed to Principe.
- Pegassi is possibly owned by the BF group, similar to how Lamborghini is owned by Volkswagen in real life.
|Albany • Annis • Benefactor • BF • Bollokan • Bravado • Brute • Buckingham • Canis • Cheval • Classique • Coil • Declasse • Dewbauchee • Dinka • DUDE • Dundreary • Emperor • Enus • Fathom • Gallivanter • Grotti • Hijak • HVY • Imponte • Invetero • Jobuilt • Karin • Lampadati • Liberty Chop Shop • Liberty City Cycles • Maibatsu Corporation • Mammoth • MTL • Nagasaki • Obey • Ocelot • Overflod • Pegassi • Pfister • ProLaps • Schyster • Shitzu • Speedophile • Stanley • Steel Horse • Truffade • Übermacht • Vapid • Weeny • Vulcar • Western Company • Western Motorcycle Company • Willard • Zirconium|