Pegassi is an Italian automotive manufacturer in the HD Universe.
It is a play on the Italian supercar manufacturers Lamborghini, Pagani and Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati and Piaggio. Only one of their cars is featured in GTA IV. In the downloadable content for GTA IV, The Lost and Damned, two of their bikes are also featured.
|Vehicle||Style||Based On (HD Universe)||Notes|
|Bati 800||Motorcycle||Ducati 848 (front) & 1098 (rear)||Includes Bati Custom|
|Faggio||Scooter||Includes updated design in TBoGT/GTA V.|
|Infernus||Supercar||2001-2010 Lamborghini Murciélago
[Pagani Zonda] (rear)
|Monroe||Supercar||Ford GT40/Lamborghini Miura|
|Vacca||Supercar||2008-Present Lamborghini Gallardo|
- In GTA IV's audio files, this manufacturer is misspelled "Pegasi".
- Perhaps coincidentally, there is a Spanish car manufacturer called Pegaso which briefly produced supercars during the 1950's.
- The logo is similar to the Lamborghini logo.
- The name Pegassi is an indirect knockoff of the Ferrari horse emblem. Pegassi is believed to be derived from the word 'Pegasus', which is a greek mythology for a winged horse creature. The logo on the other hand features a horseshoe placed in between a pair of wings.
- This manufacturer in theory would be owned by Vulcar, as both Lamborghini and Ducati belong to the Volkswagen group.
- ↑ pc\audio\Sfx\POLICE_SCANNER.rpf\MANUFACTURER\MAN_PEGASI
|Albany • Annis • Benefactor • BF • Bollokan • Bravado • Brute • Buckingham • Canis • Cheval • Classique • Coil • Declasse • Dewbauchee • Dinka • DUDE • Dundreary • Emperor • Enus • Fathom • Gallivanter • Grotti • Hijak • HVY • Imponte • Invetero • Jacksheepe • Jobuilt • Karin • Lampadati • Liberty Chop Shop • Liberty City Cycles • Maibatsu Corporation • Mammoth • MTL • Nagasaki • Obey • Ocelot • Overflod • Pegassi • Pfister • Principe • ProLaps • Schyster • Shitzu • Speedophile • Stanley • Steel Horse • Truffade • Übermacht • Vapid • Weeny • Vulcar • Western Company • Western Motorcycle Company • Willard • Zirconium|