Pershing Square consists of a park surrounded by the southern Commerce, with sculptures and a fountain in the middle. The headquarters of the Los Santos Police Department are located on the eastern side of the square. The Los Santos City Hall is also located on the southern side of the square.
The square is based on the area of Los Angeles also named Pershing Square.
Oddly the police chatter said the area was just simply "Los Santos".
- Police Cars - Found inside the impound lot of the police headquarters
- Police Maverick - On top of the police headquarters
- Dildo - In the showers of the headquarters
- Nightstick - Inside the police headquarters
- Shotgun - Inside the police station
- Pistol - inside the police station
- The park is probably named after MacArthur Park, as the park is named after General Douglas MacArthur of World War II, while Pershing Square is possibly named for General John Pershing, a World War I general.
- Legion Square - GTA V's equivalent.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Commerce • Downtown • East Beach • East Los Santos • El Corona • Ganton • Glen Park • Idlewood • Jefferson • Las Colinas • Little Mexico • Los Flores • Los Santos International Airport • Marina • Market • Mulholland • Ocean Docks • Pershing Square • Playa del Seville • Richman • Rodeo • Santa Maria Beach • Temple • Verdant Bluffs • Verona Beach • Vinewood • Willowfield|