(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Sports Classics|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Price||$400,000 (Online) (Southernsanandreassuperautos.com)|
- "French design and Italian construction, so expect style over substance and regular breakdowns. The Pigalle, a high performance coupé, is an icon of 70s motoring and bad taste. No wonder the ironically disposed love it."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The Pigalle is based on the European styling of the Maserati Merak and Ghibli I, while its front fascia, headlights and hood design are derived from the Citroën SM. Its rear fascia most closely resembles that of the Ghibli I. The overall shape of the body resembles the Alpine A310.
The Pigalle is a front engined, front wheel drive vehicle, as a result it often lends itself to regular understeer, but still otherwise has the best traction in its class. Being powered by a small V6, acceleration is good, getting to 60 mph in the 6-second range. Speed is also acceptable, with its top speed being in the 190 mph range. Braking is strong, being the best of the Sport Classics.
Overall, for the Sport-Classics class, the Pigalle could be considered on the opposite scale performance wise of the Pegassi Monroe, where as the Monroe has the best acceleration and speed, the Pigalle has the best braking and traction. Due precisely of these traits, this vehicle could get the best of Los Santos Customs' upgrades, as most of them are mainly focused in acceleration.
Categories skipped/ignored: Lights, Horn, Plate, Respray, Wheels, Turbo. Stock options(i.e.: no spoiler) are not listed.
|Category||Modification||Price (Story Mode)||Price (Online)|
|Engine||EMS level 1|
|EMS level 2|
|EMS level 3|
|EMS level 4|
|Roof||Small Roof Rack||$280||$665|
|Large Roof Rack||$460||$1092|
|Empty Roof Rack||$640||$1520|
|Alpine Roof Rack||$780||$1852|
- Appears in the player's garage in single player.
- In GTA Online, the car is available at Southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $400,000.
- The Pigalle has a unique European license plate which cannot be modified at Los Santos Customs. One has to use the iFruit app to apply a vanity plate.
- When turbo is installed in the Pigalle, rather than featuring a blow-off valve that creates a distinct "hiss" sound when letting off the accelerator, it will feature compressor surges, creating a fluttering "whistle" sound. This is unique to this car and the Warrener.
- The name comes from the French sculptor Jean-Baptiste Pigalle, whose name was also given to the Quartier Pigalle area in Paris famous for being a hotspot of cabarets (like the famous Moulin Rouge) sex shops and strip clubs. The Place Pigalle from which the area takes its name is also famous for being featured in the French version of the Monopoly.
- The default radio station for the Pigalle is West Coast Talk Radio.
- It is also presumed that the car was manufactured in France sometime between 1970-1980, as its headlights are yellow, like those of every vehicle manufactured in France at that time.
- The Pigalle is the most expensive vehicle in GTA Online from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com
- The breakdown description is referring to the notable unreliability of Italian and French cars.