Pill-Pharm is a pharmacy store in the HD Universe, appearing in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V. The company's slogans are "Swallow, It's Good For You" (GTA IV) and "Pop On In, It's Good For You" (GTA V). Pill Pharm is a parody of Duane Reade.
- Frankfort Avenue and Jade Street, Star Junction, Liberty City.
- Dukes Boulevard and Morris Street, Steinway, Dukes.
- Franklin Street, Leftwood, Alderney.
- Long John Avenue, Leftwood, Alderney.
- Deadwood Street, Outlook, Broker.
- Alcatraz Avenue, Industrial, Bohan.
- Wardite Street and Frankfort Avenue, Northwood, Algonquin.
- Emerald Street and Albany Avenue, Lower Easton, Algonquin
- Feldspar Street, Luddite Row, Lower Easton, Algonquin
- Koresh Square, Alderney City, Alderney.
- It is implied that this is where Brucie Kibbutz gets his bullshark testosterone, as he is sometimes standing outside of this store when Niko Bellic picks him up for activities.
- Pill-Pharm is one of the many sponsors for the Venturas Poker Challenge.
- Pill-Pharm pills can be seen in the advertisement for Bean Machine on the Grand Theft Auto IV website
- The pills on the Pill-Pharm logo bear a (rather uncanny) resemblance to PokeBalls from the Pokemon series.