|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Belleville Park, Staunton Island|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Ambulance gets away
|Unlocked by:||Gone Fishing|
- "You useless bastard! You totally messed up! My ass is on the line and you can't even kill a goddamned fly! I paid you good money to kill that witness and he ain't dead! If he squeals, I squeal!"
- ―Ray Machowski
Machowski is angry that Claude did not kill McAffrey successfully in a previous mission. He survived and is being transported in a Ambulance from the Carson General Hospital to the LCPD headquarters. Machowski instructs Claude to kill him. As Claude arrives to the hospital, the Ambulance heads out to its destination. Claude rams the Ambulance until Ray's partner, in a fully armored and flame retardant body cast, falls out of the Ambulance. Claude eventually breaks the cast and kills him.
Tips and Tricks
- If you blow up the ambulance before ramming it, you will get a message saying that it was a decoy.
- You cannot damage the cast very much with an RPG, but if you park a car over the cast and blow up the car, you can quickly beat the mission.
- Doing a Drive-by will make Leon McAffrey bail out and you can then kill him.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the hospital
- Ram the ambulance until McAffrey falls out
- He's bailed out!! Smash his bodycast with a vehicle or an explosion
- McAffery must be forced to bail before his ambulance reaches the police station in Torrington.
- Leon McAffrey is featured as a main character in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Storie, set in 1998, three years before GTA III.