(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Muscle car|
|Body style||4 door car|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
The Polaris V8 is a 4-door muscle car in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
The Polaris is primarily based on a 4-door version of the 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner with a grill that resembles a Dodge Challenger muscle coupe with the front indicator and headlights switched, but both cars are two-doors as opposed to the Polaris' four doors. Its four door configuration comes from the second generation Matador. The car is only available in one color scheme, a black body with orange stripes and a white roof.
In terms of engine power, the Polaris V8 is a good muscle car, due to its implied V8 engine and it's turbocharged, allowing it to achieve good top speeds courtesy of its good acceleration. While the car may occasionally suffer from burnouts during cornering due to its rear wheel drive and powerful torque, the car is still fairly good in turns, especially when the handbrake is applied. its four-door design is also excellent for those who want to hire gang members to perform drive-bys on enemy gangs.
- It is one of the vehicles needed for the Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound.
- For unknown reasons, this car lacks a trunk. This is likely a developmental oversight.
- The vehicle can be found outside of the prostitution businesses.
- Parked along the road in the northern part of Washington Beach's northern island. Go along the road that extends from the fairground and the Polaris V8 appears in front of the rows of houses.
- Parked in front of houses in a dead end just north of the The Clymenus Suite safehouse in Vice Point.