|Vehicle type||Law Enforcement vehicle|
|Appearance(s)||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
Grand Theft Auto V
|Manufacturer||Western Motorcycle Company/Liberty City Cycles (GTA IV)|
It is based off an Harley-Davidson Road King FLHP. It is similar to an Electra Glide, but it is a Road King due to the lack of a fairing. Also, despite most bikes being able to seat two people, the Police Bike can only seat one person due to the top box for the electrical system, which means it has the smallest passenger capacity of any vehicle in the game, besides the Forklift. In multiplayer the police are not seen riding the bike or pursuing the player in it (much like the Police Stinger and Police Buffalo). Being based on a Harley-Davidson Road King, it is presumably a modified version of Wintergreen much like the VCPD Wintergreen.
Being based on a Harley-Davidson Road King, the bike is somewhat heavy but high in power and torque, meaning its top speed and acceleration are average for motorcycles, but higher than most cars. However, the handling is excellent for such a heavy bike, with its powerful brakes being another positive. The bike can also withstand more damage than any other bike in the game, and takes virtually no damage when shot in the saddle bags.
The Ballad of Gay Tony (multiplayer only)
- In front of the Hove Beach Police Station
- In front of the Lower Easton Police Station
- In the parking lot of the East Island City Police Station
- In the parking lot of the Leftwood Police Station
- Can be found parked on the sides of roads and highways in Blaine County. (An officer is present however)
- During the mission I Fought The Law.
- Can be found between 12:00 AM and 05:00 AM at the train station under the Olympic Freeway on Strawberry Avenue
- Can occasionally be found when the player has 1-3 stars in Blaine County
- Can be found in the missions Crooked Cop and others
- The default radio stations on the Police Bike are:
- Oddly, the Police Bike features blue and red lights instead of the LCPD standard red and white lights, similar to the Police Stinger in that aspect.
- In GTA 5, the bike's 'red' lights appear to have more of an amber color than a red one.