(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Law Enforcement vehicle|
|Appearance(s)||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
Grand Theft Auto V
|Manufacturer||Western Motorcycle Company (HD Universe)|
It is based on the Harley-Davidson Road King FLHP. It is similar to an Electra Glide, but is closer in design to the Road King due to the lack of a fairing. Also, despite most bikes being able to seat two people, the Police Bike can only seat one person due to the top box for the electrical system being in the way, which means it has the smallest passenger capacity of any vehicle in the game, along with the Forklift and Rhino. In multiplayer the police are not seen riding the bike or pursuing the player in it (much like the Police Stinger and Police Buffalo). The Police Bike is presumably a modified version of the Wolfsbane.
In GTA V, the bike appears with minor changes such abscent high sirens, being replaced by LED lights at sides and rear.
Being based on a Harley-Davidson Road King, the bike is somewhat heavy but high in power and torque, meaning its top speed and acceleration are average for motorcycles, but higher than most cars. However, the handling is excellent for such a heavy bike, with its powerful brakes being another positive. The bike can also withstand more damage than any other bike in the game, and takes virtually no damage when shot in the saddle bags.
The Ballad of Gay Tony (multiplayer only)
- In front of the Hove Beach Police Station
- In front of the Lower Easton Police Station
- In the parking lot of the East Island City Police Station
- In the parking lot of the Leftwood Police Station
- Can be found parked on the sides of roads and highways in Blaine County. (An officer is present however)
- During the mission I Fought The Law.
- Can occasionally be found between 1:00 AM and 04:00 AM at the train station under the Olympic Freeway on Strawberry Avenue
- Can occasionally be found when the player has 1-3 stars in Blaine County
- Can be found in the missions Crooked Cop and others
This is one of the locations on the sides of the roads and highways where you can find this Police Bike in GTA V single player.
- The default radio stations on the Police Bike are:
- Oddly, the Police Bike features blue and red lights instead of the LCPD standard red and white lights, similar to the Police Stinger in that aspect.
- In GTA V, the bike's 'red' lights appear to have more of an amber color than a red one.
- In GTA V, If the player is being chased by a Police Bike, the officer will shoot at the player even if the player only has one star.
- Despite being LSPD livery on the bike, SAHP officers are the only police force seen to use it in GTA V.
- The unit # (69269) on the LSPD Police Bike is a reference to the 69th sex position.
- HPV-1000, GTA San Andreas equivalent.
- VCPD Wintergreen, GTA Vice City Stories equivalent.
- Wolfsbane, base version of the Police Bike