(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Emergency|
|Vehicle type||Law Enforcement vehicle|
|Appearance(s)||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Manufacturer||Western Motorcycle Company|
It is based on the Harley-Davidson Road King FLHP. It is similar to an Electra Glide, but is closer in design to the Road King due to the lack of a fairing. Also, despite most bikes being able to seat two people, the Police Bike can only seat one person due to the top box for the electrical system being in the way, which means it has the smallest passenger capacity of any vehicle in the game, along with the Forklift and Rhino. In multiplayer the police are not seen riding the bike or pursuing the player in it (much like the Police Stinger and Police Buffalo). The Police Bike is presumably a modified version of the Sovereign.
In GTA V, the bike appears with minor changes such abscent high sirens, being replaced by LED lights at sides and rear.
Being based on a Harley-Davidson Road King, the bike is somewhat heavy but high in power and torque, meaning its top speed and acceleration are average for motorcycles, but higher than most cars. However, the handling is excellent for such a heavy bike, with its powerful brakes being another positive. The bike can also withstand more damage than any other bike in the game, and takes virtually no damage when shot in the saddle bags.
The Ballad of Gay Tony (multiplayer only)
- In front of the Hove Beach Police Station
- In front of the Lower Easton Police Station
- In the parking lot of the East Island City Police Station
- In the parking lot of the Leftwood Police Station
- Can be found parked on the sides of roads and highways in Blaine County. (An officer is present however)
- During the mission I Fought The Law.
- Can occasionally be found between 1:00 AM and 04:00 AM at the train station under the Olympic Freeway on Strawberry Avenue.
- Can sometimes be found just outside the entrance of Dignity Village during the daytime.
- Can occasionally be found when the player has 1-3 stars in Blaine County
- Can be found in the missions Crooked Cop and Chopper Tail.
- The default radio stations on the Police Bike are:
- Oddly, the Police Bike features blue and red lights instead of the LCPD standard red and white lights, similar to the Police Stinger in that aspect.
- In GTA V, the bike's 'red' lights appear to have more of an amber color than a red one.
- In GTA V, If the player is being chased by a Police Bike, the officer will shoot at the player even if the player only has one star.
- Despite having LSPD livery on the bike, SAHP officers are the only police force seen using it in GTA V.
- The unit # (69269) on the LSPD Police Bike is a reference to the 69 sex position.
- The civilian variant of the Police Bike is the Sovereign.
- In The Ballad of Gay Tony, if you turn on the siren and look through the windshield, you will notice that you can see right through the coverings on the high sirens and it will look like they have been shot off, just like what happens when they are submerged in water.
- HPV-1000, GTA San Andreas equivalent.
- VCPD Wintergreen, GTA Vice City Stories equivalent.
- Wolfsbane, base version of the Police Bike
- Sovereign, civilian version of the GTA V model