|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
The street starts at the instersection of Hanger Way and Buccaneer Way in the south and ends at the intersection of Elgin Avenue and Hawick Avenue in the northwest. It has connections to Dry Dock Street, El Rancho Boulevard, Dutch London Street, Innocence Boulevard, Capital Boulevard, Supply Street, Vespucci Boulevard, San Andreas Avenue, Glory Way and Los Santos Freeway.
Popular Street crosses the whole industrial area of East Los Santos and connects the port with Vinewood. It is a heavily trafficked area, and industrial and delivery trucks can usually be found here. Popular Street is partially based on Alameda Street, in Los Angeles.
Places of Interest
- 1966 Digestive co.
- Ammu-Nation (accessible interior)
- Big G Goods
- Casey's Diner
- Liquor Market (corner of Supply Street)
- Los Santos Bag Co.
- Los Santos Customs
- Meltz's Pharmacy
- National Transfer and Storage Co. (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- RON gas station (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- Soyler Textile
- Popular Street is mentioned in the radio station East Los FM.