- "The busiest container port in the USA, the Port of South Los Santos is booming again now that America imports everything from China."
- ―Grand Theft Auto V digital manual
The Port of Los Santos, also known as LS Port, is the major seaport for the City of Los Santos in Grand Theft Auto V. The port is located on the south side of Los Santos, east of Los Santos International Airport. Part of the port is operated by Merryweather.
The port is split into two districts:
- Elysian Island, the location of Pier 400, the Los Santos Naval Port, shipyards, and various warehouses.
- The Terminal, a maritime container terminal and warehouses.
Roads and Streets
- The Port of Los Santos resembles the real life Port of Los Angeles.
- Floyd Hebert works at the port, specifically Pier 400, as a longshoreman.
- During the mission, Scouting the Port, a Merryweather ship can be found at the port, which Trevor must take pictures of.
- It is the only place/region where you can find a Karin Dilettante with Merryweather security livery.