Portola Drive is a street in Rockford Hills, Los Santos in Grand Theft Auto V. It begins at West Eclipse Boulevard, running parallel to Mad Wayne Thunder Drive. The street crosses Spanish Avenue, Boulevard Del Perro and Eastbourne Way, ending at intersection with Carcer Way, where it becomes Palomino Avenue.
The street is a popular shopping area in Los Santos, and like the rest of the neighborhood, Portola Drive is known for its high-rise, expensive and celebrity-filled environment.
- Anna Rex
- Bob Mulét
- Café Redemption
- Helga Kreppsohle
- Homme Gina
- Jonny Tung
- Pfister Design
- Quincy Biro
- Santo Capra
- Sessanta Nove
- US Hero
- Winfrey Castiglione
- Wup Et Dux
Places of Interest
- Baygor's Contact Point (near intersection with Eastbourne Way)
- The name is probably a reference to Gaspar de Portolà, a Spanish explore from Catalonia that was governor of California in the 18th Century.
- In San Francisco there is a Portola Drive, also named after Gaspar de Portolà.
- A Truffade Adder, based on the Bugatti Veyron, can sometimes be found parked against the sidewalk outside Sessanta Nove. If not there, simply drive around the block or so, drive back and it should be parked there. The Adder is a reference to the Bugatti Veyron parked on the same spot on real-life Rodeo Drive.
- The De Santa Mansion is located on the far end of Portola Drive, by West Eclipse Boulevard.
- Portola Drive's horse statue, entitled Faswan (top right), is based on the statue 'Torso'. It is stated to be sculptured by Robert Cholla, a parody of the real-life statue's sculptor, Robert Graham.
- According to the Vinewood Star Tours, a lot of Vinewood movies where filmed in Portola Drive, most of then horrible ones. One of this movies was "Shoe Whore", a movie from 2005, that took the credit of reverting woman rights 50 years in history.