Portola Drive is a popular shopping area featured in GTA V.
- Anna Rex
- Bob Mulét
- Café Redemption
- Helga Kreppsohle
- Jonny Tung
- Quincy Biro
- Pfister Design
- Santo Capra
- Sessanta Nove
- Winfrey Castiglione
- The name is probably a reference to Gaspar de Portolà, a Catalan explorer that was governor of California in the 18th Century.
- In San Francisco there is a Portola Drive, also named after Gaspar de Portolà.
- The Truffade Adder, based on the Bugatti Veyron, can permanently be found parked against the sidewalk right of the horse statue. If not there, simply drive around the block or so, drive back and it should be parked there.
- The De Santa Mansion is located on the far end of Portola Drive, by West Eclipse Boulevard.
- Portola Drive's horse statue, entitled Faswan (top right), is based on the statue 'Torso'. It is stated to be sculptured by Robert Cholla, a parody of the real-life statue's sculptor, Robert Graham