|Tagline(s):||"No longer just mail"|
"your package is safe in our hands"
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V
|Locations:||Port Tudor, Alderney|
- "Global package courier that has created a billion dollar company out of losing people's possessions."
Post OP is a shipping company in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V, and is a parody of the United Parcel Service (UPS). The player can buy stocks from then in the Lcn-exchange.com website in GTA V.
Though it is not featured in any missions, its trucks, which are mainly Bensons, can be found in many places. The name is a sly-reference to a post-operation transsexual, further evidenced by the slogan "No Longer Just Mail".
- Post Op's name is a reference to sexual realignment surgery, whilst also being a play on the fact the company is a postal business. The company's tag line also references sexual realignment, "No longer just mail" being a word play on "no longer just male".
- The company's possible rivals are Liberty State Delivery and Alpha Mail.
- The company's logo is likely based on the UPS logo.
- Mailmen for the company can be seen but are rare in GTA IV. They are, however, more common in GTA V.
- The company's logo is also a play on the phrase "axe wound", a euphemism for female genitalia. The postal box flag appears like an axe above a gash (another euphemism..), hence the "axe wound" and the "gash" - appropriate terms for the reassigned genitalia.