|Tagline(s):||"We aim not to lose it"|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
- The term "To go postal" is slang for someone who has gone into a psychotic rage.
- The company's slogan is "We aim not to lose it".
- Interestingly, it has a unique (P) sign similar to registered sign ® and copyright sign ©.
- The purple livery on the vans may mean that they are based on Fedex Express.
- The company's trains are branded with "GO Loco". Loco, in this context, is the Spanish word for "crazy".
- Looking closely, "Go" part of the logo is simply a curved arrow pointing to a 270° circle.