(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Commercial|
|Vehicle type||Commercial/Industrial vehicle|
|Body style||Box truck|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The acceleration is very impressive for a truck this big, along with a decent top speed which reveals to be useful in evading the cops and ramming their cars.
- Often seen at the Port of Los Santos.
- Seen on the main highways, especially on the La Puerta Freeway.
- Sometimes seen on the avenues of Morningwood and Richman.
- The name is a poke on the fact that the truck is able to ram smaller vehicles into walls, seriously damaging, or "pounding", them and also on its weight and size.
- The name might also be a sexual reference to "pounding" which refers to rough sexual intercourse
- Packer, a vehicle from several GTA games that the Pounder is based off of in GTA V.
- Flatbed, a vehicle from several GTA games, that is also shares the same front cab as the Pounder and Packer in GTA V.