(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
The car's design, especially the front end and side profile is heavily influenced by that of the second generation Hyundai Coupe, which is also known as the Hyundai Tiburon/Tuscani. The rear configuration seems to be a cross between the Hyundai Coupe and the 2006 Volvo S60. The tail lights have a very big resemblance to the 2001 Dodge Neon.
The Prairie is a very good performer in the compact class. The engine seems to be a V6 like the original 2nd Generation Hyundai Tiburon. The acceleration takes a bit of time to get it to pick up its proper pace as it would generate wheel spin for a FWD, apparently wheelspin seems to be the only obstacle for the Prairie when driving, but can reach a relatively good top speed. Tests have been found that the Prairie generates unsual but staggering acceleration going downhill with very little chance of making the front lose control which gives the car a good advantage in a race and can make it compete with cars from other classes such as the Sultan, Penumbra, Dominator etc.
When cornering, the car is quite responsive, but not great. The car is capable of sharp cornering, though a bit of speed may be lost when doing so. Overall, it is a great car in its class and a good beginner car.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
2.7L V6 Delta Engine
Front wheel drive
5-Speed Manual 5-Speed Automatic
1,300KG - 1,400KG
- Commonly can be seen driving around in Rockford Hills, and West Vinewood including nearby neighborhoods such as Burton, Hawick, and Alta.
- The default radio station for the Prairie is WorldWide FM.
- It is proven that the Compact class (along with the Bollokan Prairie) was available as the starting class for GTA Online during the first few days of GTA Online working before being switched to the Sedan Class.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, Prairie sells for $2,500 at Los Santos Customs.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, the Prairie is more common to find than in Single Player.
- It is the only car in its class to have various mods like the sports car class.
- Being in sport compact class, the Prairie can compete with Sentinel, Sentinel XS, and the first generation Feltzer seen in GTA IV.
- The Prairie shares its name with the Nissan Prairie, a station wagon sold as the Stanza wagon in the US.