Prickle Pine is a mostly residential district of Las Venturas, San Andreas that is located on the north end of the city. To the south is Julius Thruway North. There is a Brown Streak Railroad that goes south of the district. The Yellow Bell Station is located there. To the west, there is a golf course, called the Yellow Bell Golf Course. To the east it borders the Spinybed district. It is one of the most extensive suburban neighborhoods in San Andreas, and is also the most populated suburban neighborhood in the state, with a population of around 1,181.
Prickle Pine is the most, if not only, affluent residential district in Las Venturas. Residents are quite wealthy, which explains the many luxury vehicles that are parked in front of houses, as well as those that roam the streets. Prickle Pine also contains the second largest safehouse in the game; the first being Madd Dogg's Mansion.
Sun City Aliante, Las Vegas, is Prickle Pine's real-life counterpart.It is also the area in the game with the most railroad crossings.
Events of GTA San Andreas
Prickle Pine is the place where Carl Johnson tracked Millie Perkins to in the mission Key to Her Heart, to start dating with her and get the key card for Caligula's Casino for it to be robbed by Wu Zi Mu and the San Fierro Triads. Carl can visit Millie and go to dates even after she gives you the card, anyway, she will become useless later, because she will not give Carl a special ability like the other girlfriends.
- Carl Johnson (if he bought the Prickle Pine Safehouse for $50,000)
- Millie Perkins
- Frank Tenpenny
- Eddie Pulaski
- Jimmy Hernandez
Places of Interest
- Club (if you date Millie Perkins)
- Cheetah (only when needed for export)
- Kart (after completing Cut Throat Business)
- Sometimes, cops from the Los Santos Police Department can be seen walking in front of the CJ's Prickle Pine safehouse.
- Even though this is a residential area, police officers are usually cruising around the area like in normal places like Downtown, or The Strip.
- Although it is likely that they don't earn much money as cops Frank Tenpenny, Eddie Pulaski and Jimmy Hernandez all live in the area.
|Neighborhoods, districts and areas in Las Venturas, San Andreas|
|Blackfield • Creek • Las Venturas Airport • Linden Side • LVA Freight Depot • Old Venturas Strip • Pilgrim • Prickle Pine • Randolph Industrial Estate |
Redsands East • Redsands West • Roca Escalante • Rockshore East • Rockshore West • Spinybed • Whitewood Estates • Yellow Bell Golf Course