Principe is an auto manufacturer in the HD Universe of the Grand Theft Auto series. It is based on the manufacturers Ducati and Piaggio (which includes the brands Vespa, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia).
- "Principe" means "Prince" in Italian and Spanish.
- The name is a reference to the Italian bike manufacturer Ducati, as ducati in Italian means dukedom, therefore, it keeps the reference of nobility titles as a brand.
- After GTA V's 1.06 update, the Faggio's manufacturer was changed from Pegassi to Principe.
- However, upon entry, it still reads Pegassi Faggio rather than Principe Faggio, even in the enhanced version.
- According to a book found inside some Los Santos Customs locations, the Bagger was supposed to be a Principe model.
The Principe sports bike seen in the Heists Update trailer.
Vehicle Brands in the HD Universe