Properties are available to purchase in Grand Theft Auto V to either generate income, or to provide storage for vehicles. Purchasing businesses will also unlock the property management side missions.
The LSPD Auto impound becomes available to purchase after completing all the Tonya Wiggins's Strangers and Freaks side missions.
|Puerto Del Sol Marina||La Puerta, Los Santos||$75,000||All||Allows boats to be stored.|
|Vespucci Helipad||Los Santos||$419,850||Franklin and Michael||Allows helicopters to be stored.|
|Los Santos International Hangar||Los Santos International Airport, Los Santos||$1,378,600||Franklin and Michael||Allows airplanes to be stored. Vehicles from Warstock Cache & Carry will also be stored here.|
|Sandy Shores Airfield||Sandy Shores, Blaine County||Complete Nervous Ron||Trevor||Allows airplanes and helicopters to be stored.|
|Grove Street Garage||Davis, Los Santos||$30,000/Free if the player purchased the collectors edition pack or has a Social Club account||Franklin||Allows storage of up to four cars.|
|Pillbox Hill Garage||Pillbox Hill, Los Santos||$30,000/Free if the player purchased the collectors edition pack or has a Social Club account||Trevor||Allows storage of up to four cars.|
|Vinewood Garage||East Vinewood, Los Santos||$30,000/Free if the player purchased the collectors edition pack or has a Social Club account||Michael||Allows storage of up to four cars.|
Benefits from owning properties
- Sonar Collections Dock will allow Michael to unlock and play his Strangers and Freaks mission, Death at Sea.
- Los Santos Customs will give Franklin car customizations for free. This only applies to the branch he owns on Route 68.
- Vanilla Unicorn will allow all the characters to touch the strippers while having a private dance. Trevor will also have private dances and drinks free of charge.
- The LSPD Auto Impound will provide Franklin with a Tow Truck as working vehicle.
- Each character can own a dock at Puerto Del Sol Marina simultaneously.