The Psychiatric Evaluation is a summary of the process you took to complete Grand Theft Auto V, it appears after the ending credits. Issues by Dr. Isiah Friedlander, this report take into consideration gameplay time, kill count, decision on heists but also past times such as strip clubs exercises, yoga, time spent with friends etc.
Each line in the evaluation refers to a particular statistic:
- How long it took to complete the main story
- Heist choice(Amount chosen for complex/obvious)
- How many people you've recruited for heists(?)
- Money expenditure
- How many times you've admitted mistakes in earlier sessions
- Prostitutes/Strip Club visits
- How many times you've assisted your family
- Strangers and Freaks missions
- Civilian kills (including Cops)
- Bank/Liquor Robberies
- Exercise (triathilon, tennis etc)
- Random encounters
- Deaths(Wasted/Busted amount)
- Final summary
It is unknown whether or not this can be improved in post-game.
- Its possible to check your Psychiatric Evaluation in your Rockstar Social Club page.