|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Doherty, San Fierro, San Andreas|
|Target:||Steal the Stratum|
|Unlocks:||Stratum in Wang Cars, Asset Acquired for Wang Cars|
|Unlocked by:||Customs Fast Track|
- "Popped her! Just about to fix the tires, should be back any minute."
- — Carl Johnson.
Puncture Wounds is the last mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, given to protagonist Carl Johnson by Varrios Los Aztecas leader Cesar Vialpando from Carl's garage in the Doherty district of San Fierro, San Andreas.
Dwaine, Jethro and Carl are all being idle, until Cesar comes in the garage in a Remington. Cesar has found yet another car on the wishlist but the vehicle is too fast and the driver is too quick. Cesar is infuriated since he cannot catch the car. Carl then comes up with an idea to use stinger traps in order to stop the vehicle and have a chance to obtain it, as its tires will be punctured.
Carl gets in a Tampa modded with three stinger traps and follows the driver in the desired vehicle, who is working here way towards Whetstone. Carl eventually releases a stinger to pop the tires of the vehicle, which also results in the driver fleeing. Cesar phones him, checking on how it's going. Carl says he already got the vehicle, and says that he'll fix it first. Carl does so, and takes the vehicle back to the garage.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the car. This car has been modded to use stingers
- Burst the tires of the target car using stingers
- Get in the car
- Get the car back to the garage
- This is the only mission or part of the game to use road spikes without using modifications.
- The car CJ uses that is modded to sport road spikes bears the licence plate "DAMO666". 666 is referring to the Number of the Devil , most likely because of Cesar's comment in the opening cutscene ("That damn bitch drives like the Devil!") but the meaning of DAMO is unknown, although in Korean, a damo can be translated to "tea lady".
- Just like the first car, the targeted car also has a unique licence plate that humorously reads "TIGER CUM".
- If the car is popped via gunfire, Cesar will not call CJ but instead immediately get in the car.
- If you attack the driver, they will turn and attack the player aggressively even if player shoot them with guns. In normal gameplay, that driver will usually bail out and abandon his car when his car is shot.