- This article concerns the district of Queens in San Fierro. For the Liberty City borough based on Queens, New York, see Dukes
Queens is a district of San Fierro, San Andreas. It is implied to house most of San Fierro's gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered population. The neighborhood situated just east of City Hall. To the north lies Santa Flora, to the south is Hashbury, and to the east is King's. The name Queens is a tongue-in-cheek reference to its residential make-up, and to the fact that it is meant to emulate San Francisco's famous Castro District, predominated by gay men. The wide boulevard winding up the hill is meant to resemble Market Street in San Francisco that winds up twin peaks through the castro which Queens emulate. The Queens Tunnel emptys out on the main neighborhood street in front of the Queens Theater.
- Gaydar Station
- The Barbers Pole
- Hippy Shopper
- Vank Hoff in the Park
- Biffin Bridge Hotel
- The San Andreas Federal Mint
- The Uphill Gardener Garden Center
- Three snapshots
- The lightpoles have gay pride flags on them, and at night, when the lights are on, the ones without trafficlights give off a pink glow.
- In the game's files there is also a power line post with a rainbow 'sock' on it meant for this area, however it is left unused.
- It is the only neighborhood in the GTA series that resembles a "gay" neighborhood.
|Neighborhoods, districts and areas in San Fierro, San Andreas|
|Avispa Country Club • Battery Point • Calton Heights • Chinatown • City Hall • Doherty • Downtown • Easter Basin • Easter Bay International Airport • Esplanade East • Esplanade North • Financial • Foster Valley • Garcia • Hashbury • Juniper Hill • Juniper Hollow • King's • Missionary Hill • Ocean Flats • Palisades • Paradiso • Queens • Santa Flora|