(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||SUVs|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door SUV|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "One of the best-selling mid-size crossovers on the market today. Enjoy the feel and functionality of an SUV without everybody berating you about your carbon footprint."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The Radius is heavily based off of both the 2011 Ford Edge and late model Dodge Caliber, however the rear lacks the rear-mounted license plate that the Edge has in the middle. The frontal area is dominated mostly by the chrome grill with the central mounted Vapid logo, and with the grille continuing until the end of the frontal area, where it splits the headlamps. The Radius is available with two-tone paint jobs at Los Santos Customs. The side of the car features a triangular air intake at the top of the front wheel wells. The wheel wells bulge outwards, and the side has no character lines, so the side design is plain.
The Radius has a high output V6 coupled with a 6 speed gearbox. It also sports active AWD, which in turn gives it excellent acceleration. The Radius sits very low to the ground and has a decently stiff suspension giving it sporty handling for an SUV. This car is a good example of a sleeper, being underwhelming on the exterior but having really good performance on the road. With a few tuning parts, it can compete with sportier cars like the Sultan and Blista.
The crossover's 3.6L V6 engine has a grunty and unique sound with plenty of torque. A notable drawback to its performance is its transmission which will only shift at very high RPM. Only a slight slope on a road is necessary to make it hang and refuse to shift.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
3.6 liter V6
four wheel drive
- Spawns on the side of a road, along with a Surfer in Blaine County.
- At the car spot in a loading zone across the road from the Oriental Theater in Vinewood.
- Available for sale on the Southernsanandreassuperautos.com site in multiplayer after the Business Update has been installed.
- Borrowing its features from the Dodge Caliber and Ford Edge, The name and term "radius" means the half diameter of a circle while the term "caliber" measures the approximate internal diameter of the barrel of a gun or the diameter of the projectile they fire which are obviously round as well.