|Vehicle type||Civilian helicopter|
|Body style||Mid-sized helicopter|
|Capacity||2 (pilot and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Raindance is based on the Sikorsky S-70A, the civilian version of the famous UH-60A Blackhawk. Its livery is modeled on the Los Angeles County Fire Department's colors. Despite its implied use by the San Andreas Fire Department, the Raindance is never seen flying around San Andreas or otherwise being used or associated with the Fire Department. The helicopter may also be associated with coastguard, as it is located near water and has a bright livery.
The Raindance is available only after completing Learning to Fly.
- In Santa Maria Beach, south of the Santa Maria Beach Safehouse and west of the red marker where the player can begin the Beat The Cock triathlon.
- In Easter Bay International Airport, beside a Leviathan and the control tower.
- At the top of the San Fierro Medical Center in Santa Flora, next to a Maverick.
- It is possible to obtain a Raindance or Leviathan early in the game by:
Activating the 'Freeze Wanted Level' cheat, then bring a Towtruck to Easter Bay Airport . Next, you approach the helicopter you chose from above, and 'tow' it using the Towtruck. Pull it through the gates, once they open, (Slightly harder to do with a Leviathan) Since a helicopter's blades are NOT solid when they aren't spinning, combined with the fact that both choppers' fuselages are thinner than the road/tunnel ahead of you, you can simply tow it through the tunnels, and to the highway (it is recommended to use the 'Reduced Traffic' cheat while doing this, because a Leviathan/Raindance attracts a lot of attention, which may cause the traffic to go mad, and they'll start ramming your chopper, potentially destroying it.) Now, tow the chopper to your garage at Doherty , since it's the closest garage that'll fit a helicopter in it. Put the heicopter in the garage, then when the door closes and opens again, tow it out, and it should be flyable. This can be done with another plane, if it'll fit. A similar glitch is used to fly an Andromada in the mission 'Stowaway', though a Rhino is needed.
- If the Black Traffic cheat is enabled, a black version of this helicopter will spawn. However, it still has the blue stripe.
- The Annihilator from Grand Theft Auto IV, a police helicopter equipped with guns, based on the same real-life helicopter.