|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV (unseen)|
|Full name:||Rami Yalon|
|Date of birth:||1962|
|Place of birth:||Israel|
|Main affiliation:||Kenny Petrovic|
Rami Yalon (Hebrew: רמי ילון) in an unseen character in Grand Theft Auto IV. According to the Liberty City Police Database he is a forty-six year old Israeli with links to Russian organised crime. He is believed to be ex-Israeli Special Forces and it is unclear whether he was working for the government or private interests when he was first charged with murder in America in 1985.
Yalon returned to Israel after carrying out contracts in order to take advantage of the country's lack of an extradition treaty with the US. He initially worked for Italian-American Mafia families until his fees became too much for them to afford. He is currently believed to be working for Russian nationalists such as Kenny Petrovic.
The Israeli is known to use a number of different weapons during his hits, including one time beating a man to death with his own severed leg.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Rami
Place of Birth: Israel
Affiliations: Linked to Russian Organized Crime
- 1985 - Murder
- Believed to be ex-Israeli Special Forces. Unclear if he was working for the government or private interests when first charged with murder on US soil.
- Reported to be a hitman used by Russian nationals in Liberty City such as Kenny Petrovic.
- Returned to Israel after carrying out contracts in order to take advantage of the absence of an extradition treaty with that state.
- Believed to have worked for the Italian-American mafia until his fees became too high for them to afford.
- Known to use a number of different weapons in his hits.
- Reported to have beaten a man to death with his own severed leg.