Ran Fa Li
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|For:||Wu Zi Mu|
|Unlocked by:||Mountain Cloud Boys (mission)|
- You may be looking for the person of the same name.
- "Hey CJ. Let me introduce you to Shuk Foo Ran Fa Li. He heads the Red Gecko Tong on the West Coast."
- — Wu Zi Mu introducing Cj to Ran Fa Li, even though he doesn't speak correctly.
Carl visits Woozie after helping him out in the last mission where he is introduced to Ran Fa Li, the leader of the Red Gecko Tong. He also informs him the Da Nang Boys, a Vietnamese crime family are preparing to move to the United States, which this was most likely the reason for the attack on the Blood Feather Triad. Afterwards after some disagreement of Carl's position in the organization, they agree to allow him handle the task of retrieving a package left in a car at the airport. Carl manages to attain the car, and take it to a lockup in Esplanade North while avoiding many assassins of the Da Nang Boys.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Pick up the car from the airport car park
- Get the car
- Take the car back to the garage
- After stealing the Manana, it advised take the route of Easter Basin, it will only engage 3 enemy(Two FCR-900 and one Sadler), if you take Doherty and Calton Heights it will engage up to 6 enemy(Two Sabre and one Manana). Plus, if you already have obtained pilots license, you can enter the airport through the main gate (back gates are locked beyond open during this mission) and use a ramp at the south-western end of the runway to jump to the easter basin docks, resulting in only one Da Nang car starting to chase you at the very end of your way to the garage.
- There is a chance to steal a unique maroon red Manana. To see how to get it, see Special Vehicles in GTA San Andreas.
- If player destroy a car driven by Da Nang Boys, they might steal another car in the street to continue chase player without drive-by.
- One of the Sabre drivers can be seen doing the drive-by instead.
- The target car is completely damageproof and unmovable until entered, which prevents the player from towing or pushing the carto destination before being engaged by the Da Nang boys
- During the entire mission the back gates of SFX? (those by the two helipads) are locked and won't open even if the player has already obtained pilots license nor if you approach them from inside.?